The weekend is upon us and if you are needing a little “r & r” and fashion inspiration check out these movies that inspire even the jeans and tees gal to go in her closet and get dressed to the nines! Many of these are great movies with beautiful and stylish actresses get their scenes stolen by the clothing they are wearing. So kick back with some popcorn and enjoy!
2. Marie Antoinette (the original fashionista)
3. American Gigolo (the movie that made Armani and Richard Gere famous)
4. To Catch A Thief (Grace Kelly, Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock need I say more)
6. The Thomas Crown Affair (Rene Russo was the picture of perfection)
7. The Devil Wears Prada (drool worthy couture)
8. Pretty Woman (the shopping spree is every girl’s dream)
10. The Great Gatsby (fashion from my favorite time period, plus 1920’s fashion seems to be making a resurgence)
Let me know what are your favorite fashionable films, who have I left out?